The Office of Human Resources is committed to providing high quality service to all prospective, current, and past employees and to treating such individuals with respect, good care, and individual attention from their first inquiries about position vacancies, services and programs, through retirement.
I am excited to announce that I now have daily office hours available to meet with me either by phone, by google meet, or if you prefer, in person. Simply click on the link "HR office Hours" below and you will see the calendar to make your choices. You will also notice that HR office hours will not be available on every other Monday as those are "heavy duty" payroll days. Of course, if you have an urgent need, please don't hesitate at all to contact me right away. I look forward to using the new resource as I am confident it will create a more efficient way to meet your needs. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
The Office of Human Resources is responsible for a comprehensive human resource program, including:
- Recruitment of qualified applicants
- Employment and orientation services
- Administration of employee contracts
- Administration of employee benefits
- Payroll administration
- Employee relations and services
- Employee assistance programs
- Maintenance of personnel records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Retirement processing
- Unemployment & Healthcare information and guidance relating to COVID-19