PARENT LEADERS GROUP MISSION STATEMENT
To create a forum for open, positive, respectful dialog between District Administration and parents aimed at improving and enhancing the educational experience of all students and their families.
- Assume positive intentions - give each other the benefit of the doubt.
- Look at issues as problems to be solved, not battles to be won.
- Respect and appreciate different perspectives.
- Keep the focus on the broader needs of the students and/or community.
- Represent the best interests of all.
- Speak candidly, but respectfully.
- Identify if a matter needs to remain confidential.
- Meetings are open to all.
*All meetings this year will be held virtually through Google Meet.
Invitations will be sent separately.
- Jan. 11
- Feb. 8
- Apr. 12
- May 10